Thursday 2 August 2012

We are pleased to welcome a new therapist to the team!

New Leaf is pleased to welcome Dave Reichelt, RMT to our team!


Dave will begin booking appointments August 15, 2012 at our clinic. Dave will be available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays by appointment only. Please call now to book!



Dave H. Reichelt RM.T /A.T.(dip.)


Registered Massage Therapist











In my twenty years working as an Athletic Therapist, I have always emphasized that Massage Therapy should be an integral part of a treatment program. I have worked as an Athletic Therapist with professional football teams (Ottawa Roughriders, Calgary Stampeders, B.C. Lions), as well as semi-professional hockey and university level teams and athletes (Carleton University). My preference has always been for a more hands-on approach with my clients, which made Massage Therapy the natural way to go. I am a graduate of Kine-Concept Massage Institute-Ottawa (2005) and Sheridan College-Athletic Therapy-Oakville (1983). I have found, and still find, Massage Therapy both challenging and rewarding. I enjoy keeping my clients healthy and on the road to recovery, from problems caused by injuries or daily stresses. I also maintain specific and personal treatment/rehab programs suited to each client’s needs and future goals. I prefer to use a variety of different massage techniques that is tailored to each client’s treatment program, and depending on the situation/condition presented to me.


In my spare time, I like to go on long hikes with my boston terrier, Murphy. I  am an avid cyclist, and have many projects on the go on the home front. I also like to de-stress and relax by swimming, playing tennis, squash, volleyball, and the occasional work-out.


I am also very happy to be back on the West Coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment